Inspired by an article about choose the fashion Jewellery I read last week on uk365buy, I wrote this one to talk about my opinion on “how to choose the right jewellery”.
In the world of fashion, trends change very quickly that can leave your head spinning. No doubt, it can be tricky and confusing to choose the right jewellery. Sometimes it even becomes a frustrating experience. The following tips will guide you to choose the jewellery based on your face shape and skin tone, as these are the most significant factors that crucially impact your choice.
Determine Your Skin Tone
For this, locate an area on your body where veins are clearly visible, generally the wrist serves as a good reference point. Your skin tone can be categorized into two types, either warm or cool, which is based on the colour of your veins.
- Bluish coloured veins are a sign of cool skin tones. Those who possess with cooler skin tones may notice rosy-red or pinkish undertones when looking in the mirror. Most women have cool skin, including women with tan skin and dark skin.
- Warm skin tones can be identified by greenish coloured veins. If you have a warmer skin tones, you may notice golden-apricot or yellow undertones when looking in the mirror.
Pick a Complementary Colour and Metal According To Your Skin Tone
- Metals:Cool skin tones favour metals such as white gold, platinum and silver. Whereas, warm skin tones favour metals such as copper, brass, gold and pewter.
- Stones:Cool skin tones favour stones such as diamonds and white pearls. The stone colours best suited for the cold skin tone include magentas, reds, blues, purples and pinks. Warm skin tones favour stones, such as golden toned or coral pearls. The stone coloursbest suited for warm skin tone include, turquoises, browns, corals, oranges, peaches, greens and yellows.
Considering Your Face Shape
- Triangle/Diamond Heart/Inverted Shaped Face:
- Necklaces: chokers help soften and contrast the sharp angle of the chin
- Earrings: drop or dangle earrings help to lengthen the face.
For Triangular, Square or Round Shaped Face:
- Earrings: Always wear elongated shapes like ovals, or you can also try angular shapes, for example, rectangles. If you have a square shaped face, then teardrop earrings will look perfect on you.
- Necklaces: Go for those necklaces that help to elongate your face, such as necklaces that extend below your neckline.
Oblong or Rectangular Shaped Face:
- Earrings: choose round or short earrings to contrast the longer face shape.
- Necklaces: chokers, specifically if you have a long neck.
Oval Shaped Face:
- For oval shaped face, always wear dangle earrings (not too long), if possible angular shaped.
- Necklaces: You can wear both short and long necklaces. However, if you have a long neck, then choose a shorter necklace.
About buy accessories online, I personally like https://www.etsy.com/ and http://www.yokosfashion.com/ which are finest fashion accessories sellers I found on internet. You can check their collections on the website.
That is all for today, I will continually writing about my experience in choosing fashion acces
saries in the future, please leave comment below if you want to communicate with me, thank you!